Telobal provides Telephone numbers for Denmark.
A local Denmark Phone number (Also known as Virtual phone or DID) may be forwarded by our infrastructure to Virtual PBX (to design your scenario!) or conventional PSTN (Plain Old Telephone System) devices, mobile phones, Voice over IP (VoIP) anywhere in the world. The call forwarding destination is selected by the customer on a per-Number basis and may be changed at any time via our friendly user interface.
Telobal strives to constantly expand our Telephone number coverage in Denmark.
Denmark Numbers currently offered are shown below. Please visit this page regularly to check for coverage updates.
|Prefix||City||Setup price||Monthly price|
|+45-7||National||FREE||4.99 USD||Order Now!|
|+45-807||Toll-free||8.99 USD||8.99 USD||Order Now!|
|+45-808||Toll-free||7.99 USD||7.99 USD||Order Now!|
Legal Restrictions for Denmark Phone numbers (DID):
*Cannot be used for callingcard, callback services.
Provisioning Restrictions for Denmark DID numbers:
A maximum of 2 channels may be supported by a single Denmark DID
Some features of theDenmark phone numbers provided by Telobal are:
• Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
• Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
• Instant activation of Phone numbers (DID) via our online 24/7 Web services.
• Each Phone number (DID) is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be purchased if required.
• The call forwarding destination for a Phone number may be changed by you at any time via our Web services.
• Call waiting and caller ID are supported.
• Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single Phone number.
• Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
• Free customer care, 24 hours per day via our interactive live online chat Web system or by phone.